SELL YOUR EQUIPMENT
Carolina Ag & Equipment Group offers owners a convenient way to market surplus equipment to a regional and worldwide audience at reasonable rates. Gain valuable exposure through TractorHouse.com, TruckPaper.com, MachineryTrader.com, AuctionTime.com and other venues.
- First $10,000 = 10% Commission
- Over $10,000 = 5%
- $5,000 cap per item
- No up-front fee for absolute auction listings or if you supply photos/details
- Up-front fee will be charged for on-site listing visits for retail and reserve auction items. Fee will be credited from our commission due if item sells within the defined listing period.
- Additional Auctiontime.com fees apply for auctioned items
- Pricing recommendations based on current market trends
- Some limitations to service apply*
- Carolina Ag & Equipment Group, LLC reserves the right to list or decline any item in its sole discretion
Is it time to down-size, right-size, or upgrade your rolling stock? Send us the information or let us come to your location* to collect photos and videos, and get to work promoting your equipment to ready buyers. We can provide references from satisfied Carolina Ag sellers.
“In the spring of 2015, I traded my cotton pickers for a late model combine. This trade left me with a lot of excess equipment I no longer needed. I contacted Matthew Tomberlin and Allan Baucom at Carolina Ag & Equipment Group to help me move this equipment. Advertising on the internet and keeping it updated was very important to me due to my busy work schedule. We got calls on the equipment from all up and down the East Coast. Carolina Ag & Equipment Group sold the equipment to people in NC, SC, FL, NY, VA, and Honduras. I have been very satisfied with the commission and the help they have given me. I would recommend them to anyone.” - Curtis R. Furr, Big Bear Creek Farms Inc., Albemarle, NC